Пропустить и перейти к содержимому
- Very good site with good examples of diagrams, comprehensive explanations, handy cross-referencies, and links to the standard: UML-diagrams.org
- UML Distilled: A Brief Guide to the Standard Object Modeling Language (3rd Edition) by Martin Fowler is the best book about UML, because it is very short!
- The Unified Modeling Language User Guide (2nd Edition) by UML’s main contributors Grady Booch, James Rumbaugh, Ivar Jacobson is a 2nd-to-read book about UML.
- Available in multiple languages, good examples, and good explanations, but poor cross-refferencing: UML@MSDN.microsoft.com
- Brief guidelines to diagrams and good examples of diagrams, but no cross-refferencies among terms: SparxSystems.com
- More advanced concepts of UML together with Object-oriented analysis and design processes:
- UML 2 and the Unified Process: Practical Object-Oriented Analysis and Design (2nd Edition) by Jim Arlow, Ila Neustadt
- Applying UML and Patterns: An Introduction to Object-Oriented Analysis and Design and Iterative Development (3rd Edition) by Craig Larman
- UML.org/resource-hub.htm contains a list of referencies to UML tutorials and articles.